Tuesday, September 2, 2014

passa rápido

Transfer news: my companion Sister Soares da Silva is getting transfered :( I will get a new companion on Tuesday. I´m excited for at least 6 more weeks here in Parelheiros! It´s super pretty, the ward is growing, and we are teaching some amazing people. This past 6 weeks just flew by. I hope I can make the most of this time I have here!

Right now we are teaching some referrals from members--two in particular will be a challenge to teach because one is blind and the other is deaf/mute. 

Also this week I went on exchanges and got to go back to Jd. Campinas for the day! We even had a pizza party that night with Sister Stephens and Sister Costa, who are still there. 

Sorry I won´t write a lot today because I want to respond to other emails, but know that I´m doing good here. Lovin´ learning more from other missionaries, members, my investigators, the Spirit, etc. 

Love you!
-Sister Sadie Bledsoe

No comments:

Post a Comment